- The compact paper stacker is equipped with horizontal alignment and automatic dimension adjustment functions as standard equipment.
- ●Isn't the work of transferring the cut product to the pallet a heavy burden on the waist?
- ●Also, isn't the corner of the finished product broken because it is not stacked all together, or is there any work such as reloading in a later process?
- ●Work efficiency can be increased by about 1.5 to 2 times from the time of manual loading, and products can be stacked neatly.
- ●The B all compact stacker is a minimum size that saves space compared to the conventional paper ejection stacker. Even if it is small, it can handle all B sizes.
- ●When stacking paper, the longitudinal direction does not need to be adjusted due to automatic positioning.
- ●In addition, since it is equipped with a horizontal twist function as standard equipment, it can be easily misaligned in the horizontal direction, making post-processes easier.
- ● Since the power is operated by electricity and air, troublesome oil maintenance is not required, and a tape switch type emergency stop switch around the table allows safe use.
Sizes of Compact Paper Stacker
||Dimensions behind the center of the main body
||Dimensions in front of the center of the main body
||Maximum Paper Size
||Minimum Paper Size
||Maximum Height for 1Rim
||Maximum Height(Pallet Included)
||Maximum Height(When table rises)